The Swing Widget allows you to seamlessly bridge and swap thousands of crypto assets across more than 30 blockchains. It's a user-friendly collection of pre-made UI elements that make it easy to implement secure cross-chain bridging and swapping for your dApp or web application.
- Connect to all chains, bridges, and exchanges supported by the Swing SDK and API
- Utilize chain-agnostic smart routing with the option to enable or disable specific chains, tokens, and bridges
- Manage your wallets with support for over 100 options, making it easy to move assets between EVM and non-EVM chains
- Track transactions in real-time and view ongoing swaps and past swap history
- Easily integrate it as a component in any React app or embed it anywhere as a Web Component.
- Experience the widget firsthand by trying it out for yourself.
Install the Widget Library
The first step to embedding the widget is installing the @swing.xyz/ui library.
Connect your Project
Learn how to setup a Swing Platform project to configure the chains, tokens and integrations used by the widget.
Configure an environment
Learn how to configure the widget to use production and testnet environments.
Customize the theme
Learn how to customize the colors, fonts and sizing used by the widget.