Step 4: Initiate transfer transaction
Initiate transaction given the prior quote.
The full API reference for our
/sendendpoint can be found in the API reference section.
Similar to our quoting system, to initiate a transaction it requires all the following required information:
- Source chain
- Destination chain
- Source Token on the Source chain
- Destination Token on the Destination chain
- The amount you want to send
- Source Wallet Address to pull funds from
- Contract Call Information
Since initiating a transaction requires invoking a contract-level function on your supplied wallet address, Swing only returns the necessary call-data that will need to be signed and executed by the local wallet (i.e. Metamask, WalletConnect, Coinbase Wallet).