Swing Project Id
Project Identifier is used to identify the application interacting with Swing API. Using a swing project identifier allows you to manage your configuration in the Swing Platform. With Swing Platform, you and your team can instantly deploy configurations, see live transaction metrics and more. Learn more about Swing Platform.
How to get a projectId
- Create your account with Swing Platform,
- Create your project and get your unique project Identifier.
How to use a projectId
To start using the project identifier, start sending the ‘projectId’ parameter with the below API requests:
- /quote to get a project-specific quote.
- /send to get send a project-specific transfer.
- /config to get a project-specific configuration.
- /config/token_pairs to get available token pairs given a sending or receiving token.