Swing simplifies how developers integrate and route cross-chain liquidity into everyday dApps.
Here's a few ways you can integrate with Swing:
Use Swing to build cross-chain swaps directly into:
- 📈 DEXes
- 💵 Wallets
- 🤖 Arbitrage bots
- 📊 Yield aggregators or Yield as a service
- 🏪 NFT marketplaces
- 🏦 Money Markets (Aave, Compound, etc)
- 🔀 DeFi protocols
Take crypto and stablecoin deposits from any blockchain
- 🏦 Have users deposit crypto on any blockchain (ie. Fantom) and earn yield or perform other DeFi transactions on another chain(ie. Aribitrum).
- 🚀 Swing automatically bridges funds over and abstracts the need for the user to interact with an external bridge.
Build Cross-chain Lending/Borrowing Protocols
- 🏪 Historically lending/borrowing protocols have been built on a single blockchain. This means you have to collateralize, borrow and repay loans in one place.
- 🚀 Swing champions cross-chain communication allowing dApps to collateralize, borrow and repay transactions on different blockchains.
Put Yield Farming Strategies on Steroids
- 🔀 Yield aggregators typically deploy strategies on one blockchain at a time. What if cross-chain strategies could be deployed to generate higher ROI?
- 🚀 Swing helps yield aggregator protocols keep track of yields on multiple chains and provide liquidity to maximize yield ROI.