Swing platform allows you to enable and disable cross-chain bridges instantly. All configuration changes are automatically applied.
The default configuration enables all supported bridges. See all supported bridges
Disable a bridge
- Go to "Bridges" section in the navigation menu
- See a list of all available bridges
- Toggle a bridge off to disable it from your application.
- Once you toggle it off - your app will not be getting any quotes from this bridge. No routes from this bridge would be available in the application.
To see the changes applied in your application you need to use the projectId
Enable a bridge
- Toggle the bridge on in the "Bridges" section
- This bridge will instantly be enabled for your integration and your app will start getting quotes from this bridge.